Saket Sriyam is Hyderabad’s 1st -25 floors Residential Tower in AP/TS. Spread across 3.5 acres in the city’s fast-developing area AS Rao Nagar, Sriyam unprecedentedly marks a future landmark of owning a flat in the city’s first high-rise building with the best amenities.
With beautiful designs and ventilation, the 2 & 3 BHK flats at Sriyam are built only on 22% of the land, while the remaining 78% is creatively crafted with exquisite landscapes, beautiful play areas, best amenities, and activity spaces. Alongside the awe-inspiring design, the building’s earth-quake-resistant structure does a good job of resisting seismic activity, unlike its conventional counterparts.
It’s an excellent retirement location for Hyderabad seniors seeking the perfect place away, to slow down and enjoy post-55 living.
We couldn’t believe our luck! This is definitely one of the best-gated communities in the city, with all the amenities, security and peace of mind.
I had read about luxurious living but had never experienced it until now. Yes! I am a Bhu: Satva villa owner and now I know what luxury actually means.