Saket Sriyam is Hyderabad’s first 25-storeyed skyscraper building. Spread across 3.5 acres in the city’s fast-developing area AS Rao Nagar, Sriyam unprecedentedly marks a future landmark of owning a flat in the city’s first high-rise building with best amenities.
With beautiful designs and ventilation, the 2 & 3 BHK flats at Sriyam are built only in 22% of the land, while the remaining 78% is creatively crafted with exquisite landscapes, beautiful play areas, best amenities and activity spaces. Alongside the awe-inspiring design, the building’s earth-quake resistant structure does a good job in resisting a seismic activity, unlike its conventional counterparts.
For those who wish to instantly disconnect with pollution and noise after work but still live in the heart of the city, Saket Sriyam is the perfect pick.
|Categories: Completed Projects,|